Thursday, May 5, 2011

Which of the 5 Dominant Personality Traits Are You?

From the UK Telegraph

Open

Defined by an inventive and curious nature, open people generally have an appreciation for art, adventure, unusual ideas, curiosity, and variety of experience. They can be highly emotional.

They are sensitive to beauty and tend to be, compared to closed people, more creative and more aware of their feelings. They are more likely to hold unconventional beliefs.

Open people are likely to agree with the following statements:

I have a rich vocabulary.

I have a vivid imagination.

I have excellent ideas.

I spend time reflecting on things.

I use difficult words.

I am interested in abstractions.

I do have a good imagination.

Conscientious

Defined as being efficient and organised, people in this category tend to show self discipline, act dutifully and are ambitious.

The trait shows a preference for planned rather than spontaneous behavior. It influences the way in which we control, regulate, and direct our impulses.

Conscientious people are likely to agree with the following statments:

I am always prepared.

I am exacting in my work.

I follow a schedule.

I like order.

I pay attention to details.

I rarely leave my belongings around.

I rarely make a mess of things.

I don't often forget to put things back in their proper place.

I don't shirk my duties.

 

click to read

No comments:

Post a Comment